- Playstation will not let me sign in
- Playstation network sign in ✓ - Forum - PS3/PS4
- Playstation network sign in failed ps3 ✓ - Forum - PS3/PS4
- Playstation sign up - Guide
- PlayStation network sign-in failed. NAT type failed. ✓ - Forum - PS3/PS4
- Playstation network problem signing in ✓ - Forum - PS3/PS4
It's a scheduled maintenance :
***PlayStation Network Maintenance on March 9, 2011*** Answer ID: 312 Product: PlayStation®Network-Network Status The PlayStation Network will be taken offline for maintenance on Wednesday, March 9, 2011, for approximately 11 hours during the following maintenance window: Down Time (Start): Wednesday, March 9, 8:00 AM, Pacific Time Down Time (End): Wednesday, March 9, 7:00 PM, Pacific Time During this time you may: * Not be able to access the PlayStation®Store * Have difficulty signing in to the PlayStation®Network * Not be able to play online games * See a maintenance page when attempting to access the PlayStation®Network Note: When you log into the PlayStation Network, a message may appear which states, "the PlayStation Network has been suspended". This does not mean that your account has been suspended; it simply means the PlayStation Network has been taken offline. Please wait until the maintenance window has passed before attempting to connect to the PlayStation Network again. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.