When it comes to choosing a subscription plan, many users wonder the difference between the two most popular PS4 features: PS Now and PS Plus. In this article, we tell you everything you need to know about these two services, the features, the subscription plans, and the requirements.
What is PlayStation Now?
Playstation Now is a cloud gaming streaming service that allows you to stream and enjoy all the games that are no longer supported on consoles, including PS2, PS3, PS4, PS5, PC, and more. As a streaming service, you don't need to download them. It also provides access to exclusive PS4 games to PC users.
All you need to do is to select a subscription plan on PlayStation Now.
What is PlayStation Plus?
PlayStation Plus (PS Plus) is a paid PlayStation Network subscription service that aims to get access to premium features, including access to multiplayer mode, early access to upcoming games, discounts, and to be able to automatically download and update software to the console. Additionally, it offers exclusive discounts for members, free access to two video games per month, and 100GB of cloud storage. Therefore, it is strictly necessary to contract this plan if you want to play all online games with your console.
You can subscribe on the official PlayStation website
What are the requirements for PS Now and PS Plus?
To access both services you need:
- A PlayStation Network (PSN) account.
- A DualSense or DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller.
- An active subscription to PS Now and/or PS Plus.
- Broadband connection of 5Mbps or higher.
PS Now or PS Plus?
Both services offer different features. In short, PS Now is aimed at all users who want to stream over 700 PS4, PS3, and PS2 games instantly on PS5, PS4, and PC. However, PS Plus is intended for online multiplayer and competitive online gaming.
- What's the difference between playstation plus and playstation now
- What's the difference between ps plus and ps now
- What is the difference between playstation plus and playstation now
- Difference between intranet and extranet
- Compare two worksheets and paste differences to another sheet - excel vba free download [solved] > Forum - Excel
- Difference between fat16 and fat32
- Playstation 3 error codes > Guide
- Playstation 3 not reading discs > Guide
- PS4 controller not responding: white light, in game, on pc
- Expand your PS5 storage: internal, external
- Too many USB devices connected PS4: fix the error
- How to turn off sound on PS4 controller
- PSP update: 6.61, firmware, PlayStation
- How to turn off vibration on PS4 controller: on PC, Fortnite
- PS3 recovery mode: without controller, not working
- How to reset PS3 controller: on PC, without reset button
- PS3 can't obtain IP address: PlayStation 3 fix
- How to connect PS4 controller to PS5
- Link PlayStation 4: to Facebook, to Twitter
- PS4 safe mode: options, not working
- PS4 audio output settings: for headphones
- How to fix a slow PSP
- How to play PlayStation 4 games online
- How to check battery on PlayStation controller: PS4, PS5
- Reset PlayStation 3: display settings HDMI
- PS3 mode not supported: Samsung HDMI, on TV
- How to update PS3 with USB: safe mode
- PS4 auto shutdown: after download, in rest mode
- How to turn off PS4 system sounds
- PS5 console: release date, price, stock
- How long to charge PlayStation controller: PS3, PS4, PS5
- How to turn off notifications on PS4
- How to clear your PS4 browsing history?
- Install Flash Player on Playstation 3: 2021
- How to play MP4 on a PSP 3000
- How to clear PS3: cache, cookies
- PS4 text to speech: not working
- How to change the language on PSP
- How to buy games on PlayStation store: for free
- How to reset your PlayStation network password?
- Turn off controller vibration: PS3
- How to connect your Playstation 4 to PC
- Find and add friends on PS4: from Facebook, online
- How to connect a BigBen controller to a PS3
- How to disable PS4 share play
- Switch from HDMI to SCART: PlayStation 3
- How to clear your browsing history on PS3?
- Obtain an IP address on the PS3
- How to delete cookies on PlayStation 4
- PlayStation 4: tips and tricks
- How to add the accessibility menu to Quick Menu on PS4?
- Sony bug bounty program: explanation and rewards
- How to save battery life on PS4 controller