The discussions

My ps3 has no sound?

Solved

Hello, Since we moved to Malaysia, I've been having though time with my PS3, I have picture, but no sound. All cables are in tact. What should I d...

46 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2023 by
Anonymous

Playstation 3 won't obtain the ip address

Solved

Hello, I just got my ps3 back and I have set everything up the way I think it says to but my ps3 won't obtain the IP address. It says "the key inform...

63 replies Last reply on 12 Apr 2023 by
Tita

Ps4 controller triangle button stopped working

Solved

Hey , I was playing a game of fortnite last night and my triangle button stopped working outta nowhere... I had been playing the game for just 15 min...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Nov 2022 by
noidbdokenxo

How do you clean the inside of a ps3?

Solved

Hello,  how do you clean the inside of a ps3?

1 reply Last reply on 20 Oct 2022 by
HelpiOS

Ps3

Solved

Hello, so i wanted to open my ps3 and connect but suddenly it said (key information timed out) when I started again and entered the wpa it said exchan...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2021 by
Elena Keracheva  

Problème de mémoire ps3

Solved

Bonjour / Bonsoir à tous j'aurais besoin de quelques conseils à propos de ma ps3 ( et oui je l'utilise encore ) Il y a quelques temps ma console n...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Oct 2020 by
HelpiOS

Ps3 games on a xbox360?

Solved/Closed

Hello, Is there any way to play PS3 games on an Xbox 360?

23 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2020 by
steven7MP

I cant open my emails on msn on my ps3

Solved

Hello, i cant open my emails in msn on my ps3 and its doing my head in ive been sent numerous emailbut when I click on them it just wont open help

8 replies Last reply on 17 Jun 2020 by
Hujf

Hdmi output in your laptop and play on my ps4

Solved/Closed

Hello, Do you put your HDMI output in your laptop and play on my PS4

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jan 2020 by
David Webb  

Obtain ip address failed - ps3

Solved

I am new to the PS3 and our house recently got a new modem. I am unable to connect to the internet

7 replies Last reply on 9 Dec 2019 by
David Webb  

Ps4 connection to hotspot

Solved

Hello, Fellow gamers lv got myself a Ps4 and lm doing my head in trying to connect to Telstra air lm connected but it goes straight to test says suc...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2019 by
Trixta

Wpa key for ps4

Solved/Closed

Hello, What is the WPA key?

3 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2019 by
ac3mark

Ps3 not supported

Solved/Closed

Hello, I hooked up my hdmi cable ps3 to my tv and it's said "mode not supported" and I did a test run on another tv and it worked fine, it's a HDT...

36 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2019 by
Ambucias

Ssl problem

Solved

Hello, So when ever I try using the internet for a game I get "cannot communicate using SSL". Why I was trying to fix that I some how managed to mak...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jul 2019 by
ac3mark

Fixing your ps3 network connection

Solved

Hello, Check it out. If you r constantly getting connection interruptions during game-play then here is what u need to do. If u r using a router (no ...

216 replies Last reply on 17 Feb 2019 by
Drdealy

Playstation network sign in fail

Solved

Hello, I need to sign in to ps4 playstation netwok but I forgot my password, can someone help me?

3 replies Last reply on 15 Feb 2019 by
ac3mark

If i connect my ps3 to the internet will i lose my games?

Solved

Hello, Is there any chance that if I connect my PS3 to the internet I may lose my games?

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jan 2019 by
Daniel Telele  

How to connect ps3 to my laptop

Solved/Closed

Hello,i want to buy a PS3 but I dun have a desktop monitor to play. can anyone teach me how to connect PS3 to laptop's screen to play?? My laptop gt...

12 replies Last reply on 21 Dec 2018 by
redfhedde

How to connect ps3 with my mobile hotspot

Solved

Hello, Lookin 4 and answer on how 2 connect ps3 with my mobile hot spot on my phone System Configuration: Android / Chrome 68.0.3440.91

3 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2018 by
ac3mark

Error 8002a537 what do i do

Solved/Closed

Hello, How long does Error 8002a537 last keeps telling me I'm signed out won't let me sign in System Configuration: Android / Chrome 67.0.3396....

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2018 by
AmadiAdams

Games won’t load

Solved

Sorry if I duplicated my question. I was in the forum p3 3 games will not load. I followed the directions I pressed the on/ off button for the 3 beeps...

6 replies Last reply on 7 Jun 2018 by
Kevinps3

Can't connect controller to safemodeps4->bluetooth

Solved/Closed

I ran out of room in the title but my PS4 is presently having issues with the whole, "Too many USB devices connected," issue. I've tried simply cleani...

5 replies Last reply on 24 May 2018 by
ac3mark

Playstation 3 online connection problems

Solved

Hello, when i do connection test it completes the first two and fails the playstation network and blue light (next to power/green light) is not on, ...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2017 by
ANDREW

Ps4 flashes blue screen

Solved

Hello fellow CCM friends, I would appreciate anyone's help with this. While watching YouTube videos on the PS4, the screen randomly becomes blue fo...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Oct 2017 by
Av8tor1963

Ps3 won't work on my tv

Solved/Closed

Hello, I changed my PS3 from a 1080i TV to my regular TV. It won't work. All you see is blank screen. I also tried holding the power button but all...

55 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2017 by
savvy

How do i connect my ps3 using a mobile modem?

Solved/Closed

Hello, I stupidly joined a contract with 3 for a Moible Broadband USB Modem before I got my PS3. I have a friend whom says he connected his PS3 to th...

128 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2017 by
ImranDoet

Ps3 won't restart after restore

Solved

my ps3 won't restart after restored I need your help

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jul 2017 by
The_Another

Ps3 will not load.

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a PS3 that will not load after pushing start button. It seems to freeze while loading settings. Help please! what can I do to correct?

79 replies Last reply on 30 May 2017 by
Wave

Playstation network connection failed

Solved/Closed

Hello, PlayStation is showing network connection failure error. How to fix this issue?

48 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2017 by
jennifer

Install java script on ps3

Solved

Hi, How to install java script on PS3?

2 replies Last reply on 13 Mar 2017 by
Jafar

Ps4 still not connecting to internet?

Solved

Hello, So, I used my phones Hotspot and connected my ps4 to that and completed the new patch. When I tried to reconnect to my router unfortunately, ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Not connecting to playstation network

Solved

My play station comes up with an error saying it can't connect to playstation network (80710A06) please help.

11 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2017 by
Morzi

Internet speed cut in half suddenly

Solved

Hello, My wireless router pushes 36Mbs, it still does on my tablet, but my ps3 connection suddenly dropped from 18Mbs to 9Mbs download. I hooked it ...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Psn failed :(

Solved

Hello, Help I was trying to play tf2 in orange box but my ps3 wont sign in it says the connection with sony entertainment network timed out.:( t...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Nov 2016 by
Tm

Playstation network sign-in failed. nat type failed.

Solved

Hello, since the latest PlayStation update I have been unable to connect to the PSN. I can connect and see who else is online, but I can go no furt...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Sep 2016 by
Michael

Ps3 sony entertainment network timed out?

Solved

Hello, I cant login to my psn it keeps saying sony entertainment network timed out. What does that mean??? I need help pleaseeeee Configuration...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Feb 2016 by
Computertech

Help hooking my ps3 up to computer?

Solved

Hello, I would like to hook my PS3 up to my laptop so I can use it as a screen to play games on. I should preface this by saying that my laptop DOES h...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2015 by
BrianGreen

My ps3 cant connect to my wireless internet

Solved

Hello, I am having trouble connecting my ps3 to my wireless internet, I have checked and restarted my router multiple times and strangely enough my ...

6 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2015 by
Haku

How i fixed the ps3 connection problem

Solved

Hello all... Firstly, I have no idea why the PS3(and apparently, now the PS4's to) is having problems connecting to the internet, out of nowhere! B...

1 reply Last reply on 24 May 2015 by
xpcman

Cannot connect to playstation network

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have tried changing my router settings to sign into PSN and have not been successful. I am receiving a message saying it is unable to load t...

12 replies Last reply on 18 Jan 2015 by
amor

Ps3 will not obtain an ip address?

Solved

i have done everything I know,which is not very much:).can you help me,please ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Dec 2015 by
Ambucias

Ps3 not showing anything on tv

Solved

I holded the power button for 5 sec but still nothing showing on TV. Pls tell me how to fix

1 reply Last reply on 21 Nov 2014 by
xpcman

Ps vita game can play even don't have a psn account ?

Solved/Closed

Hello, can i play games on PS VITA even my psn account can't access to the psn store because of the my country /region not valid. can i use game...

6 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2014 by
Anonymous User

Connecting ps3 through laptop using windows 7

Solved/Closed

Hello, hi im looking for some help from anyone that could tell me how to connect ps3 through my laptop using windows 7 finding extremely difficult to...

6 replies Last reply on 11 Apr 2014 by
xpcman

Internet connection failed on wireless ps3

Solved/Closed

Hello, I connect my PS3 wirelessly via router and when I go to connect it finds my IP address but my internet connection fails could anyone help me...

5 replies Last reply on 22 Apr 2013 by
Elvyrax

How can i download adobe flash player for ps3

Solved/Closed

Hello,

7 replies Last reply on 20 Apr 2013 by
Cole

Can't get my ps3 to work with hdmi cable??

Solved/Closed

Hello, I just bought an hdmi cable to connect my ps3 to my sceptre hd 1080 t.v. and it doesn't seem to work. I have unhooked all the avi cables and ...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Mar 2013 by
tazz

Ps3 hdmi to normal resolution problem

Solved/Closed

Hello, I am having a problem with my playstation 3 ive been playing it on a HDMI TV using a HDMI cable , but now I wish to play it on a normal tv...

8 replies Last reply on 2 Jan 2013 by
ona

Boosting wireless internet signal for ps3

Solved/Closed

Hello, I live in an apartment complex that provides wireless internet via Linksys wireless router. I just recently purchased a Playstation 3 that u...

60 replies Last reply on 28 Dec 2012 by
Teh internet haz fcked us

Xbox 360 vs. ps3

Solved/Closed

Hi! I really need some help guys... I am going to buy a new system very soon and I need to know if there are any big advantages or disadvantage ...

80 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2012 by
Kanefactor
Results 1 - 50 out of a total of 87