-
Registration date
Tuesday January 6, 2015
Status
Last seen
January 6, 2015
-
Hello people,

I have upgraded my Acer Aspire One Pro to Windows 7 Ultimate, but I can't connect to internet because I have no Driver for my Network Controller. I can't find one too, so I'm asking you people here if you know a good driver for the Network Controller of my Acer Aspire One Pro and send a link of it.

Greatful Thanks,

Xinos

3 replies

you should download the drivers from ACER.COM. once all the drivers are downloaded you can now connect to LAN. If you cant still find the network controller, thats the time you connect your pc to the LAN and then search device manager and double click on network controller, click update driver and click the first option to automatically search update from the internet.
Thank you

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 2942 users have said thank you to us this month

Registration date
Sunday June 6, 2010
Status
Last seen
July 16, 2020

Hello,
Let us know your laptop model number also.
Click on the below link and download the file.
https://ccm.net/download/download-1387-cpuz
Extract it --> double-click on CPUZ ---> then click on "Mainboard" tab and let us know the
Manufacturer , Model with rev number, Chipset & Southbridge.
Good Luck
i have the ethernet cable driver but can't find the wireless network driver anywhere. ive already been to device managers and tried to automatically update and ive tried all the wireless drivers at acer.com
Registration date
Sunday June 6, 2010
Status
Last seen
July 16, 2020

Hello Bob,
Let us know your laptop model number.
Good Luck
Registration date
Tuesday January 6, 2015
Status
Last seen
January 6, 2015
>
Registration date
Sunday June 6, 2010
Status
Last seen
July 16, 2020

Hi. I have the same problem. I hope you can help me. My laptop model is Acer Aspire E1-431.