Video card causing pc to not boot
Closed
Alex
-
23 Mar 2011 à 23:55
computerpro Posts 4 Registration date Saturday 27 February 2010 Status Member Last seen 24 March 2011 - 24 Mar 2011 à 20:19
computerpro Posts 4 Registration date Saturday 27 February 2010 Status Member Last seen 24 March 2011 - 24 Mar 2011 à 20:19
Related:
- Video card causing pc to not boot
- Bandlab for pc - Download - Musical production
- Network card - Guide
- Microsoft store download for pc - Download - App downloads
- Need for speed most wanted 2005 pc - Download - Racing
- Hiren's boot iso - Download - Backup and recovery
2 responses
Ambucias
Posts
47312
Registration date
Monday 1 February 2010
Status
Moderator
Last seen
28 March 2026
11,166
24 Mar 2011 à 05:59
24 Mar 2011 à 05:59
Dear Alex,
First thank you for all the details of your adventure.
Don't you agree that your graphic card is no doubt fried and creating a short?
I suggest that the card must be replaced, you CPU should also get a good compressed air cleaning. I would also check the graphic card's slot for oxydation.
I trust that you also have a good electrical surge protection.
Regards
First thank you for all the details of your adventure.
Don't you agree that your graphic card is no doubt fried and creating a short?
I suggest that the card must be replaced, you CPU should also get a good compressed air cleaning. I would also check the graphic card's slot for oxydation.
I trust that you also have a good electrical surge protection.
Regards
computerpro
Posts
4
Registration date
Saturday 27 February 2010
Status
Member
Last seen
24 March 2011
1
24 Mar 2011 à 20:19
24 Mar 2011 à 20:19
Hi,
do you have a built in graphic card? if so, please try it.
do you have a built in graphic card? if so, please try it.