- Service pack 3 and 2
- Windows xp service pack 3 - Download
- Audio driver for windows xp service pack 3 free download ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
- Microsoft office compatibility pack service pack 3 (sp3) - Download
- Driver wifi windows xp service pack 3 - Download
- Realtek audio drivers for SP3 ✓ - Forum - Drivers
Yes you problably will because some of the security features windows has is that only the system that created a file can view it I had a similer problem when I backed up some files of mine on cd with a system running SP2 and Installed SP3 on a new harddrive and when I inserted the cd It said how much data was on them but I couldn't see the files.
Didn't find the answer you are looking for?Ask a question