Ps3 black screen

Closed
kyz - Apr 15, 2011 at 04:00 AM
 kyz - Apr 17, 2011 at 05:17 AM
Hello,

i was wondering if you could help me out please, i have got a ps3 and i am useing a hdml cable and it was working fine till yesterday i turned the ps3 on and it gave me a black screen. i then turned it off and waited for 2 beeps and it then came up with settings where it asked to me to connect my ps3 controller to the power cable to turn it on i connected it and then came up with the ps3 settings and i tryed a few of the options but when i did it just went back to black screen. sometimes when i try to turn the ps3 on it will say on the tv that it has no signal and cannot find the ps3. i also tryed useing the red yellow and white cable that you signally get with your ps3 and it took a few attempts and it worked for one night but i had no sound . i am really giving up hope can anyone help me out ?

Related:

1 response

I had the same problem but right when ur bout to press the power button hold it until it starts beeping like crazy then u will kno wat to do. I did this and now my cod black ops doesn't work anymore
hey I have tired everything, i have tryed changing settings and everything i have updated my ps3 i have deleted everything on ps3 on the settings once you wait for it to beep 2 times. it sometimes works fine then it will freeze and i carnt play my game then so i have to turn it off and on then it will not connect to the tv then i gett really annoyed and will leave it for abit but it will work again but then give me a black screen i am really giving up hope with this ps3. i think it could be my ps3 playing up i may need it repairing but i really aint sure :/