Playstation network problem signing in

Solved/Closed
Marius_LTU - Apr 21, 2011 at 04:01 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Apr 29, 2011 at 05:14 AM
Hello, please hellp. I'm on wireless connection and I can't signe in to playstation network
"an error has accured.you have been signed out of playstation network" ????
Thanks
Related:

4 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Apr 23, 2011 at 05:05 AM
You can follow the updates on PS repairs on this link:

https://blog.playstation.com/author/pseybold/
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Apr 21, 2011 at 04:03 PM
We just got it from the horse's mouth, the network is presently down for maintenance. It should be up in 24 hours.

Regards
wow, it would be nice if they would send out a message notifying all the people that are afftected by their "maintenance". But good it know it's not my hardware. :) thanks
I don't think so, I live in Spain and here we are waiting more than 24 hous 'cause yesterday I turned on the playstation at 10:00 and there was an error, today at the same hour there's the same problem, Playstation Network can send a message no??!! I phoned my friends and all them have the same problem, messages send messages.
its good advise but it dosnt really work
The system got hacked.....
yes it apears to be "hacked" it wont bo working for the next couple weeks.
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Apr 21, 2011 at 04:10 PM
no ur wrong, PSN is under attack by anonymous, a group of hackers
what site is ps hq
no it really is sony just came out and said it was under attack..
Apr 29, 2011 at 05:14 AM
Sony president went in the news yesterday and he finally admitted that Playstation was hacked possibly to steal credits. He said that he did not get reports that credit card or other personal info was stolen. He has not mentioned when the system would be repaired and safe.

Experts on the matter still strongly suggest that Playstation users verify their credit card accounts in case of possible fraud.
For those of you who wish to post messages to express your frustration, be aware that Kioskea is also read by young kids. We understand your frustration by if you feel like writting any words refering to excrement or any other bodily fonctions, you message will not be posted.

I hope the situation is resolved soon for all of you in a way that Sony will make you happy.

Sorry but that's the way the cookie crumbles.