- Linksys WRT54GL Router Losing Bandwith/Speed
- Linksys router losing internet connection - Forum - Linksys
- Linksys invalid router password - Guide
- Problem with Linksys befw11s4 router ✓ - Forum - Linksys
- Linksys wireless router...limited or no conn ✓ - Forum - Linksys
- Trouble with Linksys WRT54G router ✓ - Forum - Linksys
You probably need to buy a wireless phone that uses another frequency band. It sounds like the two devices are using the same band.
If the driver is not installed properly, the Linksys router keeps on disconnecting frequently. You can solve this problem through simple steps. You have to go to Device Manager and check the drivers and then make sure that you install them properly. You may also face disconnection problems with Linksys router, if your computer is infected with viruses or malware.