Damaged memory card??

Closed
auto3829 - Jan 22, 2009 at 10:52 AM
 Sandeep - Jun 7, 2009 at 01:13 PM
Hello, We just got back from vacation and our little dog got a hold of the memory card from our camera. He chewed on it and I believe he damaged it internally. It is a Memory Stick Dou. So the damaged card was the little card itself that slips into the adapter to be plugged into the computer. I was wondering if ther is anyway of retrieving any of the pictures from this card. Or is ther someone that I could bring it to that can do it. The pins seem to be lined up alright but the computer doesn't recognize that there is a card connected. Anything anyone can do would be greatly appreciated.
Related:

2 responses

Hi, I observed a small Crack on the edge of my sony Memory stick, due to which it is not detected in my Sony Camera nor in computer when connected thru a Card reader, Can any one help me so that i can recover some important pics from this damaged memory stick. Please advice is there any way that i can recover my pics.
Hi,

I observed a small Crack on the edge of my sony Memory stick, due to which it is not detected in my Sony Camera nor in computer when connected thru a Card reader, Can any one hepl me so that i can recover some important pics from this damaged memory stick. Please advice is there any way that i can recover my pics.