CTRL+ALT+DEL = CPU Graph Only

Closed
leeli - Jun 5, 2011 at 06:29 AM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Jun 5, 2011 at 12:50 PM
I was informed my question was not polite enough!! (ooops!) Sincere apologies!! I truly appreciate any/all assistance anyone could offer me with my dilemma:

"CTRL+ALT+DEL Gives CPU Graph Only - Double click (which I've been reading about everywhere) does NOT work. It does nothing. :o(
My computer seems to be running fine, CPU usage seems about accurate, no suspicious files or programs attached themselves ....??
Nothing wrong except this ... and I like to check this stuff regularly!? Anyone (please?)?"

Once again - I thank you in advance for your time! And am grateful to have found this forum!!! :o)

~leeli

Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Jun 5, 2011 at 12:50 PM
Microsoft has the following to offer about the problem:

This behavior can occur if Task Manager is running in Tiny Footprint mode.

When you double-click the empty space in the border around the tabs, Task Manager switches to this mode.

RESOLUTION
To switch Task Manager to its normal display mode, double-click the top border of the window.

It might be the "top border" that fixes things.

Good Luck