Forgotten Wireless Password

Solved/Closed
Yuiho - Jun 8, 2011 at 10:59 PM
 Anonymous User - Jun 8, 2011 at 11:29 PM
Hello,

I'm at my dad's office and its my first day at work.. I've just spent an hour trying to figure out how to find the wireless connection's password because my Dad has already forgotten.. By the way I am on the internet via wire.. is there a way to find a password or is my only resort resetting it to factory default..? I have read several posts regarding the same problem and I have already downloaded wirelesskeyview.. but unfortunately it is not working.. perhaps it is because I have never logged into this network with my laptop before.. I hope someone can help me because I don't think I'm allowed to reset the router..

1 response

Anonymous User
Jun 8, 2011 at 11:29 PM
Greetings,

Remember ...

Before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, regards, etc... is common practice when you want something especially help!

So re-write your message respecting the politeness charter by using these words and repost your message on the forum.

We trust that you understand.