How to make account work again ?

Closed
Bara - Jun 9, 2011 at 11:47 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jun 11, 2011 at 04:32 AM
Hello,

i changed my password in hotmail account. But i forgot it. and I dont have trusted pc i used to have anymore so i cant reset it by that. I also do not remember my fav pet question so also cant sovle it by that. I tried the last one by the support but not helped :/ . Maybe i made some mistake. i tried to many times to reset it or fix it. Then i think i remmebered the password but it doesn work. Probably the email got blocked by tryin so many times to open it. I really need the account back. Please anyone can help me with this. How to make the account work again ? or what may help me. thank you, appreciate any help

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Jun 10, 2011 at 05:58 AM
Dear Bara,

If you change your password and don't remember it and then tried to change it again and if you don't remember the answers which will help Hotmail to identify you, you will never recover your account. All efforts in that regard will be futile.

Sorry, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Best regards
really.. not a chance? not even some hotmail company or whoever , cant fix that ? :s
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Jun 11, 2011 at 04:32 AM
There is not such thing as a Hotmail company. Hotmail is a service of Microsoft Corporation which belongs to Bill Gates and Bill Gates would never permit anyone to step on his flowerbed.

Sorry

P.S. Hotmail is the target of hackers and is very unsecured. Nobody should now count on free e-mail services without backing the data on a hard disk.