Accounts blocked, recovery email doesnt exist

Closed
bex - Jun 9, 2011 at 07:31 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jun 10, 2011 at 05:55 AM
Hello,

my account has been blocked due to suspicious activity - have trid changing password etc no luck m- to reset accout it gives me my old works email which i have not used for a number of years now!!
keep getting sent around in circles helllllllllllllllp!!!
also i am worried that because i lost my blackberry abroad although i gad a lock i know they now have started using the phone - is this possibly the suspicious activity?
i can still read emails sent to this account on my current blackberry
(will my old blackberry still be receiving them so will they see my passwords when i request new ones too)
thank you
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Jun 10, 2011 at 05:55 AM
Dear Bex,

1. "old works email"
2. "can still read emails"
3. "they see my passwords"

There are too many obstacles here for me to help you recover your account. All means of communications have been blocked. As a safery measure, alternate e-mail addresses on Hotmail are impossible to change.

I am terribly sorry to say that your goose is cooked; you marooned up the stream without an oar. You must start a new while contacting you phone's service provider to have your connection and number change.

Best regards