Facebook problems

Closed
jayeccs - Jun 14, 2011 at 02:49 PM
 Blocked Profile - Jun 15, 2011 at 09:02 PM
Hello,

i have been having trouble signing into my facebook for the last week. i have tried through my favourite bar and through google but with no joy. i dont seem to be having trouble connecting with any other sites only facebook and its really frustrating. i have defraged my system and cleaned up cookies but nothing works, can anybody suggest anything else, im not very technical minded so simple solutions would be very helpfull. thanks

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jun 15, 2011 at 09:02 PM
Hello!

If you are not getting logged in the facebook then it means that there is problem with the facebook account. or other kind of problem. You better follow the link given below so that you can get your problem solved.......

Types of Facebook Login Problems
The Facebook sign in procedure is relatively straightforward, however from time to time some people do experience problems. There are several reasons why you might have a problem logging into Facebook. Even the tiniest of mistakes can result in login failure. Some of the most common problems are:

Wrong Information Entered
The wrong email address or password will result in Facebook login problems and will cause a login failure. A spelling mistake or typing error will mean that the system fails to recognize you. Retyping this information is a good way of checking whether the problem is due to the wrong information or something else. Remember that the login information is case sensitive, therefore check that the capital letter lock key on the keyboard is not locked on.

Tip - use the 'Remember Me' button on Facebook to store your information. It is important, however, to only do this if your computer is private. Do not do this on a shared or public computer, as it might give other people access to your account.

Forgotten Email Address or Password
Both your email address and Facebook password are needed to log into Facebook. It is impossible to log into the system without one or both of these pieces of information as Facebook will not recognize you. If you do forget your email address or password then help is at hand! The Facebook Help pages will talk you through the process of getting this information. It is good practice to change passwords regularly, and Facebook also give detailed instructions on how to do this.Tip - if you are expecting an email from Facebook, check your spam filter and junk mail in case the email gets delivered there instead of your inbox.

Email Address Not Valid
Make sure you are using an allowable email address. Facebook does not allow generic email accounts - for instance an email address starting info@. Instead you are encouraged to use a personal email address.

Another common problem is that the Log In page doesn't load or refresh. This could be down to cookies not being activated on your computer. The Facebook Help pages mentioned above talk you through how to do this.

Getting Help with Facebook Problems
Facebook offer a lot of help to users. There is a comprehensive Help Center that provides detailed advice and tips to users who are experiencing login or other problems. The Help Center breaks all the problems and issues down into type which makes navigating these pages a relatively straightforward task. In addition to the help feature, there is also a troubleshooting guide that will allow readers to explore what might be causing certain problems.

What To Do If All Else Fails
If you are still experiencing login problems and have examined all the possible causes, then Facebook have a customer service section who can help further. To get in touch with the Facebook team, simply use the Facebook Help Center

Best wishes!!!!!!!!