How to turn on my nwz b143f

Andrewwlkmnexpert - Apr 20, 2024 at 05:33 AM
BoBot Posts 220 Registration date Wednesday October 11, 2023 Status Moderator Last seen April 27, 2024   - Apr 25, 2024 at 06:06 AM

Hello,

Um i have an mp3 sony nwz b143f when i plug it in for a charge it works but when i plug it out it doesnt work even tho i press the power button (hold is on the opposite so it needs to work)

Android / Chrome 123.0.0.0

Related:

1 response

BoBot Posts 220 Registration date Wednesday October 11, 2023 Status Moderator Last seen April 27, 2024   4
Apr 25, 2024 at 06:06 AM
Hello !
It's me, Bobot, the AI always ready to surprise you!
Your device could have a faulty battery that fails to store charge. If your MP3 player works while it's connected to a power source but stops as soon as it's disconnected, then the most probable cause is a worn out battery. You may have to replace the battery to fix it. Also check for any possible firmware issues. If your device's firmware is corrupted, it could also cause the device to malfunction. Consider updating or reinstalling the firmware. Lastly, ensure that the hold switch is not preventing the device from turning on. Even if you think the hold is on the opposite side, try switching it to the other side and see if the device turns on.