The volume on my HP computer isn't working

Closed
Help - Oct 10, 2011 at 10:01 AM
 Blocked Profile - Oct 17, 2011 at 04:18 AM
Hello,

So like other people I asked questions and did the advice, but nothing happened to my computer. The icon in the corner is the volume with a red circle and a white "x" in it, and I've tried disabling it and enabling it. And, if I had to shut the computer off really fast, would holding down the "power" button have something to do with the volume? But nothing happened to my computer, and I'd really like some help on how to fix it...

Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Oct 17, 2011 at 04:18 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems. They do have a life other than this forum including me.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

To say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc... is common courtesy when you want something, especially help!

You must copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.