My hotmail email has been blocked

Closed
Missumai - Oct 20, 2011 at 05:19 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Oct 20, 2011 at 05:28 AM
Hello,
my email has been blocked one day after I checked my email in cafe net, it seems that been hacked or, there is another reason I dont know, I failed through MSN website solution centre to get it recover, even I sent feedback three times explaining in details about the situation and giving informations about my emails and contact, but no answer,

the alternate email is closed long time ago, I cant rememeber the mobile phone I fixed on my account, which make things go worst. I cant get the code access, therfore, and I cant get contact email address to contact MSN technical support.

I am ready to provide in detail information which makes the technical support be sure that I am the one who owns the account, my account email id is deleted by a moderator.

could you please help me as I am in demanded need for my email?, thanks alot

Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Oct 20, 2011 at 05:28 AM
Greetings

Here is how you might solve the issue. This is the very last resort that worked for many others.

Open a brand new MSN/Hotmail account. On the main page, top right corner you will see a link "Ask a question", click on it and it will take you to a forum. Explain the situation in detail. A Hotmail moderator should give you the solution within 24 to 48 hours.

Good luck and please let me know