-
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 22, 2020
-
Hello,
my email has been blocked one day after I checked my email in cafe net, it seems that been hacked or, there is another reason I dont know, I failed through MSN website solution centre to get it recover, even I sent feedback three times explaining in details about the situation and giving informations about my emails and contact, but no answer,

the alternate email is closed long time ago, I cant rememeber the mobile phone I fixed on my account, which make things go worst. I cant get the code access, therfore, and I cant get contact email address to contact MSN technical support.

I am ready to provide in detail information which makes the technical support be sure that I am the one who owns the account, my account email id is deleted by a moderator.

could you please help me as I am in demanded need for my email?, thanks alot

1 reply

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 22, 2020
Greetings

Here is how you might solve the issue. This is the very last resort that worked for many others.

Open a brand new MSN/Hotmail account. On the main page, top right corner you will see a link "Ask a question", click on it and it will take you to a forum. Explain the situation in detail. A Hotmail moderator should give you the solution within 24 to 48 hours.

Good luck and please let me know