Hotmail blocked

Solved/Closed
vagvilas - Nov 12, 2011 at 12:06 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Nov 12, 2011 at 05:30 AM
Hello,

Hello,
My hotmail account has been blocked as somebody has entered the wrong password and wrong answer to secret question so many times. I also forgot the account information, which is essentially required to get the password reset link.
I know the exact password but its useless and i have already worked on it through windows live help but without profile information nothing can be done.
Please help me to retreive / get the email profile/account information by using any software or manually. or any way that the password reset link to be send automatically to the alternate email provided in the profile.
Thanking You
Looking forward to receive the positive answer.
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Nov 12, 2011 at 05:30 AM
Greetings

Here is how you might solve the issue. This is the very last resort that worked for many others.

Open a brand new MSN/Hotmail account. On the main page, top right corner you will see a link "Ask a question", click on it and it will take you to a forum. Explain the situation in detail. A Hotmail moderator should give you the solution within 24 to 48 hours.

Good luck and please let me know