- XP blue welcome screen won't let me in.
- Windows xp blue screen on install ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
- Windows xp blue screen on boot ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
- Windows xp blue screen restart loop ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
- XP Won't start, not even in safe mode ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
- Windows xp blue screen error codes - How-To - Windows
try booting the computer into safe mode (pressing f8 key during start up till the safe mode menu appears) choose safe mode, then when the log on screen comes up see if you can log into the Administrator account (you should see your account and the administrator). most people do not protect this account and it will let you in under administrator with out a password. you can then open the control panel and reset the password for your account or create a new one. the other option would be to download the ultimate boot cd (iso image) (google ultimate boot cd) create the cd and boot the computer with it, then try the password reset programs these do not always work though.