Disable administrator

Closed
dharmendra kumar - Feb 2, 2009 at 06:58 AM
 prisam24 - Sep 24, 2009 at 10:51 AM
Hello,

my computer is inficted by virus. we have a avast anti virus but that can't delete this virus. by computer administrator is disabled and my computer work so slow.
we try to install new anti virus but we can't success. the setup can't run in my computer, now my pendrive is also infected this virus.
in my office all computer is infecited by this virus.
avast, quick heal, norton anti virus can't remove this virus. what can i do
please help me

4 responses

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Feb 2, 2009 at 12:52 PM
The only sure way out of your mess is a complete Windows re-install.
But, first I would try a bootable antivirus product called AVIRA Rescue-CD It comes as a download that when executed burns a bootable CD on your computer. The Linux based CD is able to find and optionally remove or rename various virus and malware programs. Out of the box it is in German - you must click on the Union-Jack flag to change the interface to English. The default options just alert you when it finds a problem. You must go to the configuration settings tab and order it to remove the offending programs.

https://www.avira.com/ Good Luck
gigafide Posts 5 Registration date Monday March 30, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 31, 2009 7
Mar 31, 2009 at 05:52 PM
DONT RE-INSTALL WINDOWS!!!! there is a simple easy solution to this. depending on your boot sectors and if you are running Windows Xp 2004. on the login screen hold down Ctrl+Alt+Del which should bring up a window that says login but the name is administrator. just click ok and this account should have no password. from there download avg free at www.avg.com and run a scan.

you can also unlock your other administrator accound from there

Start menu>control pannel>user accounts>(whatever your accounts name is)>change password>ok>finished.

NOTE:DO NOT DO ANY OF THE ^ABOVE^ UNTIL THE VIRUS IS REMOVED. as it is most likely a keylogger.
Anonymous User
Apr 3, 2009 at 01:57 PM
try to use AVIRA anti virus.it is free.it will solve ur problem.and it give good protection.
i have faced the problem that i can't remove anti-virus AVAST and AVG from my system.....

ANS: I have reinstall both anti virus and remove from add/remove options... still the avg antivirus is not removing ..... then i downloaded avg removal tools from internet and run .... it remove the avg antivirus and make me to install original kaspersky anti virus....