Hotmail blocked

Closed
lola - Jan 16, 2012 at 10:54 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jan 17, 2012 at 04:22 AM
Hello,

it"s really unbelievable my account has been blocked ....hotmail live messenger telling me that but someone who still my ID is still use it and still my friend recieve e-mail which i didn"t send it to them coz i can"t access to my account how should i am really fed up i spend a thousand time to solve the problem but still here also when my friend send me a messages it works but i can"t use it my god ?????/i can"t find the solution i am not going to my study only to get the best solution ....will u please get in touch with me i need u to solve the problem ????

Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Jan 17, 2012 at 04:22 AM
Bonjour Lola

There are hundreds if not thousands of accounts being blocked because they were hacked and/or used for spamming.Unfortunately Hotmail is not secured and one should never save data on Hotmail servers without backing it up.

Please follow the procedure given in the following tip and recover your account:

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/email/1375-outlook-account-blocked-and-hacked/#topedit

It may take from 24 hours to two weeks before you get an answer.

If the above solution does not work, your account is lost forever.

Sorry but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Bonne chance