Bizarre problems with Itunes, need help

Closed
gothguy2 - Mar 20, 2012 at 10:47 AM
deri58 Posts 211 Registration date Thursday July 17, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen November 28, 2021 - Mar 22, 2012 at 03:39 PM
Hello,

I recently had my laptop stolen and I am using another computer to work with my ipod. However, when I downloaded Itunes onto this computer, I had the usual problem of being threatened with having all of my music deleted from my Ipod because of the sync. I know there is ways around that but then there is another weird problem, when I do what was recommended to get around the first issue, iTunes brings up music that I deleted off my Ipod years ago and does not recognize any of the music that I currently have on my Ipod and will not bring any of it up, now once again please bear in mind that the computer I am using never had iTunes until I downloaded it.

Help please? I just want to burn all of my music onto cds so I never have to deal with iTunes again after this because it is a nightmare!
Related:

1 response

deri58 Posts 211 Registration date Thursday July 17, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen November 28, 2021 19,678
Mar 22, 2012 at 03:39 PM
Hello,

Try to copy the music (and other data) from your iPod , using another program like CopyTrans.
Then install iTunes and sync you iPod with it.

That's the easiest way to get your music back.