- I have certificate problem,,plz help me..how
- Certificate errors internet explorer ✓ - Forum - Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge
- Facebook certificate expired ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- Certificate error navigation blocked ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- The security certificate presented cannot be validated as belonging to american ✓ - Forum - Gmail
- Certificate navigation blocked ✓ - Forum - Windows 7
Most often certificate problems are caused by the PCs BIOS date being reset to a date in the past. This can happen when you have a bad CMOS battery or you have reset the BIOS to the factory state using the motherboard jumpers. The solution is to replace the battery and/or rest the date to today.