Acer aspire not turning on

Closed
Redredtiger Posts 1 Registration date Friday June 8, 2012 Status Member Last seen June 8, 2012 - Jun 8, 2012 at 08:59 AM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Jun 8, 2012 at 01:02 PM
Hello Anyone who may help me,
I am having trouble with my new acer aspire 5733.
I got this laptop 2 days ago and was expecting it to be able to run the games i like to play fast, however it could not run them faster than my old laptop, the one I have had for 2 years. So I set out to try and discover what was wrong and looked on another forum. Someone had posted 'Maybe you have outdated software. So I downloaded drivermax and upgraded my graphics card, but now my new laptop wont show any sign of colour of movement on screen when I press the on button. The light comes on signifying it is charging and when I turn it on another light starts to glow but nothing else. I couldn't bare to lose the use of this laptop as my mum and dad just got it for me for my birthday. I would much appreciate any advice/solutions ANYONE could offer to help. Thank you ~redredtiger
Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Jun 8, 2012 at 01:02 PM
Read the manual and then do a "restore to factory state". That will return it to like new status.

Then don't mess with things you don't understand.

Good Luck