Copy 1 HDD to Another HDD

Closed
Mappy - Jun 30, 2012 at 10:30 AM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Jun 30, 2012 at 02:51 PM
Hello,
I recently bought a new System.. i have 1TB HDD.. my friend has also 1TB HDD..he has full movies,games,all everything etc... Can i copy all his full data to my HDD.. i want all movies but i should copy each and every file to my pen drive and den copy to my system.. Is there any way i can copy his full DATA to my HDD.. i ve heard of Ghost software but i donno how to use it... please help me if there is any way to copy full data ..please

thanks

Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,827
Jun 30, 2012 at 02:51 PM
If you copy the full drive you will DESTROY the Operating System on your computer. Then you will have a DEAD computer. Stick to copying one file (or a few) at a time. You can connect the two computers together forming an "adhoc network". Most computers have a network port, a "crossover cable" can be used to network the two computers. I suggest you Google "adhoc network" for more information.

Good Luck