Each day i have to boot in safe mode, win xp

Closed
Sibu.N.L - Jul 17, 2012 at 12:23 AM
 Blocked Profile - Jul 17, 2012 at 01:45 AM
Hello,

I have installed windows xp (sp2, 512mb sd ram, 20gb hd,intel celron 700 mhz) in my system.

When I start in normal mode, the display goes off blank after displaying first windows xp splash screen and cpu still seems to be working. I have to press on/off switch for few seconds to switch off the system.

This is the behaviour of my system.

But

When i started the system in safe mode and shutdown, from there my system boots windows xp normally without any issues. I have rebooted the system in both mode ie after turning power off and restarted without turning power off. Every time my system booted normally.

but for another session ie next day, i turn on my system and booted the display goes off and the same issue happened. Then i switched off the system and started in safe mode, when login screen appears i turn off the system by clicking turn off. Then i booted the machine again and windows boots normally with out any problem.

Every day or for every session, i have to start my system in safe mode, then only my system works normally.

Is safe mode changes any thing to my system ? But next day how it loses?

In my experience I have never see this type of issue. Can any one clear my doubts( causes) and help me to solve this issue ?

Sibu.N.L

Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jul 17, 2012 at 01:45 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that Kioskea is a mutual aid community, all answers on the forum are provided by volunteers who give their time free to help solve issues.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users correspond showing mutual respect. Therefore, when requesting assistance, the use of polite expressions,as for elsewhere in similar circumstances, is appreciated. (please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc.)

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Please, copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.