Not getting facebook confirmation!

Closed
narabums Posts 2 Registration date Saturday July 28, 2012 Status Member Last seen July 31, 2012 - Jul 28, 2012 at 09:56 AM
 Blocked Profile - Jul 28, 2012 at 01:51 PM
Hello,

I am trying to add my new gmail to my facebook account. I click on "add new email" and put in the new one and everything, then it tells me it has sent a confirmation to the new email but I get nothing. I have tried this 5 times and for 2 days. I have checked my spam folder and it's not there. I have also called my internet service provider(comcast) and they do not block emails or content from facebook so I don't know where the FB helpdesk got that from. I really need to get my new email on there!

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jul 28, 2012 at 01:51 PM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that Kioskea is a mutual aid community, all answers on the forum are provided by volunteers who give their time free to help solve issues.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users correspond showing mutual respect. Therefore, when requesting assistance, the use of polite expressions,as for elsewhere in similar circumstances, is appreciated. (please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc.)

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Please, copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.