Cant get past the blue apple startup screen

Solved/Closed
JAK3 - Feb 8, 2009 at 08:11 PM
 Danny - Dec 11, 2010 at 05:35 PM
HI
I just got a used IBook G4 (2005 model I think.) Well, I was playing this game and my computer just froze. So I turned the power off for a few minutes and turned the power back on again and I just got the blue loading screen for twenty minutes, so I tried again, and left it like that for a few hours, and still nothing.

I found the help disk included with my laptop, but I already have a disc in the drive. Is there any way I can eject the disk during thee load screen, or fix it without using the help disk?

Thanks
Related:

6 responses

HI,
thank you for all your help, With your advice I was able to to restart my laptop, but I had to delete everything on it. :(

Many thanks,
JAK3
i wnat the apple start up to my pc..the menu of desktop.
soundT540 Posts 14 Registration date Tuesday October 14, 2008 Status Member Last seen April 23, 2009 3
Feb 9, 2009 at 01:54 AM
hi,
try this link, you will get help from Apple company:
http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?threadID=1798068&tstart=0
zefenix Posts 116 Registration date Wednesday February 20, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 9, 2009 64
Feb 9, 2009 at 04:11 AM
hi JAK3,
it can be due to ur memory dear

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
To eject a disk as you boot-up using a Mac Laptop, press and hold the track pad after you push the power button.
i cant install vista ultimate because system is hang second loading screen please help me early i thank full