Facebook "loading" issues

Solved/Closed
nessie3 Posts 1 Registration date Monday September 3, 2012 Status Member Last seen September 3, 2012 - Sep 3, 2012 at 07:50 AM
liua.saunia Posts 1 Registration date Monday September 3, 2012 Status Member Last seen September 3, 2012 - Sep 3, 2012 at 06:10 PM
Hello,

I am having major issues on Facebook. When I go to the homepage it is as if everything has been clicked and is trying to load at the same time. Everything is opened up and has the motion loading symbol so I am unable to DO anything on there because everything is blocked by the open chats or he open notification bar. I know it sounds confusing to me and I hope that I am explaning it correctly. I have ran 2 different antivirus software and nothing is wrong. I am not having any isses with any other websites. Any ideas would be wonderful!!! Thank you!

1 response

liua.saunia Posts 1 Registration date Monday September 3, 2012 Status Member Last seen September 3, 2012
Sep 3, 2012 at 06:10 PM
this problem always happen every laptop because if you dont answer the questions tht come on the laptop when you trying to go on facebook, then the next time you go on facebook, it might load for a long time. so you must answer and read the instructions tht come before using facebook. so yeah that is my own advice to people who face this kinda problem..