1. Use your Dell Inspiron 15 N5110 system and Internet Explorer to open the webpage.
2. Select your region from the dropdown box and then click continue.
3. You will be required to register on the first use.
4. Read and agree to the license agreement and click Register System.
5. The service tag scanning utility will automatically detect your system service tag.
6. Once the system has been registered you will see the available Dell applications for download.
7. You can download Dell Webcam Central Software from here.
8. Once this software is installed you will not need any additional drivers for the webcam.
You can read more about My Dell Downloads from the below link: