Sound drive for windows xp

Closed
shihas Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday November 20, 2012 Status Member Last seen November 20, 2012 - Nov 20, 2012 at 02:18 AM
Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 - Nov 20, 2012 at 06:55 AM
Hello,

i am installed windows xp and after its sound not working... i am tried all driver include driver fix software also..but i cannot fix this problem... what i do.. i think that is pentium 4 model...its my office house computer...i have also laptop.. but i am download all every driver software i cannot.. is it possible to update windows xp throgh microsoft any problem its copy version.... Thanks

Related:

1 response

Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
Nov 20, 2012 at 06:55 AM
Hi shihas,

I can try helping you with the correct audio drivers for the sound card. Please provide me the Device Instance ID of the sound card. To get the Device instance ID of the Sound card, right click the Computer/My Computer icon on the Desktop, select Manage, select Device Manager under Computer Management from the left pane, then expand Sound, video and game controllers from right pane. Right click the Device listed under Sound, video and game controllers, click properties, go to the Details tab, and then select Device Instance Id from the dropdown list. Make a note of this Device Instance ID.

Please do write back to us.