Orange Livebox Problems

Closed
hodge731 Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday February 10, 2009 Status Member Last seen February 11, 2009 - Feb 11, 2009 at 04:05 PM
 Myst - Apr 22, 2009 at 06:05 AM
Hello, Im having problems with my livebox, ever since connecting an xbox via an Ethernet cable, I am unable to connect any more devices via the wi-fi connection. I have a new phone with a wi-fi adapter but just put it down to the phone its self untill today when I tried to connect a new laptop to the network. The laptop can 'see' the livebox but just wont connect and tells me to contact the network administrator, I currently have three laptops connected plus the xbox. Any ideas anyone?

Thanks, hodge731

1 response

I am having a problem similar to this. In my case, my xbox suffers no disconnection problems (or rarely), but on my PC (both are wired in, no wi-fi) I have to disable and enable the network connection for it to pick it back up again. Sometimes that doesnt even work and turning on and off the modem enables me to restablish a connection to the PC... though as said above, it still works fine with xbox.

I'm generally confused and presume it has something to do with Vista 64bit? Though I can't imagine what.