I got a eee pc 1005HAG/1005HGO When i type h i get the letter u the letter u works fine wuen i type f i get the letter r i'm using the on screen keyboard to help me type when i type . i get ; when i type z i get q when i type the letter j i get o the letters aren't mixed up either just some letters are assigned to two keys for some reason can anyone help me please?
This problem might happen if there are multiple language keyboards selected in Text Services and Input Languages. To remove additional languages from Text Services and Input Languages:
1. Click Start and type "Region and Language" in the search box.
2. Select "Region and Language" from the search results.
3. Click Keyboard and Languages tab
4. Click Change keyboards...
5. Click general tab
6. From Installed services remove any other unwanted language.
7. Click Apply.
8. Click OK.
9. Finally, click OK on the Region and Language window.