Dell Latitude E6400 Administratively Locked.

Closed
Blocked Profile - Jan 10, 2013 at 08:02 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jan 10, 2013 at 05:08 PM
Hello, !!!! I DON'T WANT A MASTER PASSWORD !!!! I forgot my password for my Dell Latitude E6400, My Laptop loads the Dell Screen then it goes to a white screen that says "This Computer System #******* is protected by a Password Authentication System. You cannot access the data on this computer without the correct Password. please type in the system or Administrator Password and press enter.

I've tried the F2 and F12 booting options but it just says "preparing booting options" and just goes to the Password screen again.

I have all of the data backed up so none of it is important, I've tried to use the Genuine disc that came with my Laptop but it won't recognize it. can anyone help me Bypass this screen without having to go to Dell, I don't have the money to pay 80 dollars for them to help me.

If someone can just help me get the Laptop to recognize the disc so I can Wipe the computer myself and reinstall my Windows 7 Professional 32 bit program I would be very thankful.
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Jan 10, 2013 at 05:08 PM
Greetings,

We are terribly sorry but Kioskea cannot help you to recover your lost password.

The reasons are explained in this link:

https://ccm.net/faq/9201-why-ccm-doesn-t-recover-lost-passwords#topedit

Best regards