This problem might happen if there are multiple language keyboards selected in Text Services and Input Languages. To remove additional languages from Text Services and Input Languages:
1. Click Start and type "Region and Language" in the search box.
2. Select "Region and Language" from the search results.
3. Click Keyboard and Languages tab
4. Click Change keyboards...
5. Click general tab
6. From Installed services remove any other unwanted language.
7. Click Apply.
8. Click OK.
9. Finally, click OK on the Region and Language window.