- Vga no sound
- Connecting laptop to tv with vga AND rca ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Laptop connected to internet but not loading pages ✓ - Forum - Network
- Internet connected but webpages won't load ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Laptop connected to internet but cannot browse ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Laptop connected to internet but browser not working - Guide
The problem is probably with the TV and not the laptop. Check to see if the sound works with headphones connected to the laptop. Then check the settings on the TV to see if you can activate the RCA input jacks on the TV. Many TVs do not have auto-sensing of the input jacks.