- Laptop to tv vga no sound
- Vga to tv no sound - Best answers
- Vga cable no sound - Best answers
- Laptop detects headphones but no sound - How-To - Windows
- My laptop keeps making the usb sound - How-To - Windows 8
- Laptop keyboard not working clicking sound - Guide
- Vga no sound ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Laptop to tv hdmi no sound ✓ - Forum - Hardware
The problem is probably with the TV and not the laptop. Check to see if the sound works with headphones connected to the laptop. Then check the settings on the TV to see if you can activate the RCA input jacks on the TV. Many TVs do not have auto-sensing of the input jacks.
make sure that the rca cable is compatible to your windows 7 audio driver. and try to check your windows 7 or pc or laptops if all drivers are properly installed in it.. or try to check the manual of your TV and it's settings..