A little clarification is needed with respect to your example. You have mentioned there are two records in your example. However, due to formatting the data looks jumbled. Please upload a sample file to the following website:
You can use conditional formatting to highlight column values which have same keywords such as "Dublin" or "Cork". For example to enter conditional formatting to highlight all the cells that contain the keyword "Dublin" use the following method:
1. Select the cells where you want to apply the Conditional Formatting.
2. Click Conditional Formatting from the top ribbon.
3. Select New Rule.
4. Click Use a formula to determine which cells to format.
5. Enter the below mentioned formula in Format values where this formula is true: =ISNUMBER(SEARCH("Dublin",B2))=TRUE
6. You will see all the cells which have the word "Dublin" in it will be highlighted.
7. Repeat steps 1 through 6 for keyword "Cork".