Only Facebook is not opening

Solved/Closed
manishtimba Posts 1 Registration date Monday February 18, 2013 Status Member Last seen February 18, 2013 - Updated on Jun 6, 2017 at 03:42 PM
 Ali - Jun 5, 2017 at 11:46 AM
Hello,

Hello sir

I have BSNL broadband wifi router and I m using on my laptop and my iPhone. Before it was ok no problem at all but last few days on both devices only Facebook is not working at all. And it's loading even login page. Totally stopped. And my other friends also using my router but on their devices also not opening Facebook. But it's working when we open other website. So plz show me the way how to solve this prob.

1 response

jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Feb 18, 2013 at 11:17 PM
Hello,

Try this 1

1) First delete the cookies, recent history etc from your browsers.

For Firefox :

Hold the "Ctrl and Shift" keys and press the "Delete" key. "Clear Recent History"

will be opened. In "Time range to clear", select "Everything" from the drop-down

menu. Now select all the options under "Details" and click on "Clear Now".

For Chrome :

Hold the "Ctrl and Shift" keys and press the "Delete" key.

"Clear Browsing Data" will be opened. For "Obliterate the following items

from:" select "the beginning of time" from the drop-down menu and select all the

options. Now click on "Clear Browsing Data".

For Internet Explorer :

Right-click on the "Internet Explorer" icon --> Select "Properties" --> Make sure

that "General" tab is selected --> Click on "Delete" button --> Select all the option

--> Click on "Delete".

2) If the problem still exists then

Click on Start --> Run --> Type cmd and press Enter.

"Command Prompt" will be opened. Now enter the below command.

ipconfig /flushdns --> Press Enter.

Good Luck
what about mac users
bhumika b Posts 1 Registration date Friday July 5, 2013 Status Member Last seen July 5, 2013
Jul 5, 2013 at 09:14 PM
but that's not working out............
still i'm not able to open facebook :(
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Jul 6, 2013 at 01:03 AM
Hello bhumika b,
Try this 1
Let us know the error message you are getting.
Good Luck
it worked for me
Thanks Jack it worked for me , was trying this since yesterday n finally got it today morning.