- Toshiba Satellite laptop screen broken and I need a file
- Toshiba satellite laptop screen pink &green ✓ - Forum - Monitor
- Toshiba satellite laptop screen black ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Toshiba satellite laptop won't boot past toshiba screen ✓ - Forum - Monitor
- My Toshiba laptop won't boot ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Toshiba laptop cannot reach login screen ✓ - Forum - Windows
You can, with the proper connector, remove and use the hard drive as a USB external drive. Depending on its age the laptop might be using a PATA or SATA hard drive. You need to identify which type of drive so you can purchase the correct adapter. You just plug the drive into the $20 adapter and you will be able to read the files from the old PC. You can then recycle the laptop and either retain the drive or smash it with a hammer to protect your data.