-
Registration date
Sunday September 23, 2012
Status
Last seen
December 13, 2018
-
dear adim
i forgot my yahoo e mail security question. i have lot of data since when i was make this e mail i need it back as soon as plz any one can help me

4 replies

Registration date
Status
Last seen
December 13, 2018
Hi cheema 1,

Kindly check the below mentioned link to know the scope of support for password issues on this website:

https://ccm.net/faq/9201-why-ccm-doesn-t-recover-lost-passwords

Please visit the following page and fill the required details:

https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=home&locale=en_CA&y=PROD_ACCT

From the "Select a product" drop down select "Yahoo! Account", from "Select a category" drop down select "Password and sign in", form "Select a sub-category" select "forgot my secret questions and answers", click "Password Helper" and then follow the onscreen instructions.

Please reply if you have any further queries.
Thank you

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 2942 users have said thank you to us this month

hello friend
i try it but i cont do it so call to the yahoo help line in uk line number they said u need to call yahoo indina customer number
1st i dont have number
2rd i get it who is possible he will help me

i have very much important information related my study in my e mail and some contact number is there if u loss it then i loss 3yrs about my study

so kindly if any one can help me plz help me
thank you for ur help bro
i try it but at the end they ask again same question but i told u bro i forgot it plz tell me
thank you
Registration date
Status
Last seen
December 13, 2018
Hi cheema 1,

I wish I could assist you further but the support for password issues on this forum is limited. Please check the below mentioned link for more details:

https://ccm.net/faq/9201-why-ccm-doesn-t-recover-lost-passwords

In my case I was able to recover my password using the alternate email ID I had registered. You might want to try that as well.

Please reply if you have any other queries.
Registration date
Status
Last seen
December 13, 2018
Hi cheema 1,

As the following is stated in the forum rules:

"Kioskea cannot help to recover lost passwords or digital identification keys due to security reasons. First of all, it is very difficult to prove that such a request is a legitimate password recovery request and ascertain that the user has really lost the password, rather than merely posing as someone else in order to hack into a system. Even if the user can prove their identity, Kioskea will refrain to answer the query as the thread would remain visible in the forum. It might be used for malicious purposes such as piracy and hacking, both of which are illegal activities. As this forum does not endorse such activities, Kioskea cannot help to recover lost passwords."

It is not possible to assist you further with your query.

Thank you for understanding.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!