Windows shows error 711

Closed
shubhamvermahal Posts 9 Registration date Saturday March 30, 2013 Status Member Last seen March 31, 2013 - Mar 31, 2013 at 03:25 AM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Mar 31, 2013 at 01:12 PM
Hello I am shubham and i wanted to knew about my windows xp.When I try to make a connection my windows shows "Error 711". If any one can knew the solution about this,please help me.
Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Mar 31, 2013 at 01:12 PM
This error message appears when a required service isn't started on your computer. You won't be able to connect to a network, and you might not be able to install network adapters.

This problem can occur if some or all of the following services aren't started:

· Plug and Play

· Remote Access Auto Connection Manager

· Remote Access Connection Manager

· Telephony

To fix this problem, follow these steps for each of the services listed above:

1. Open Administrative Tools by clicking the Start button, and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type administrative tools, and then click Administrative Tools.? If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

2. Double-click Services. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

3. Right-click one of the services listed above, and then click Properties.

4. Click the General tab, and then, next to Startup type, select Manual.

5. Click Apply, and then click Start.

For further information, visit the below mentioned link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows?ui=en-US&rs=en-001&ad=US

Good Luck