Phone Internet

Closed
grey - Feb 17, 2009 at 12:16 PM
 lou - Jun 16, 2010 at 08:52 PM
Hello,

i HAVE A SAMSUNG PROPEL AND A BLUETOOTH COMPUTER. AND I WAS WONDERING IF I COULD USE MY COMPUTERS INTERNET ON MY PROPEL BY BLUETOOTH. PLEASE HELP!!!!

THANKS!!!!

2 responses

As a matter of fact you can... I'm not sure how to do it with windows but it's a breeze on a macbook... as a matter of fact I'm using my propel to post this
You say it is a breeze to do on a macbook... Could you explain how? I actually have a Samsung eternity and am trying to figure out how to use the phone's internet connection on the macbook, but haven't been able to. Any advice you could offer would be wonderful.
phoneguy > Kim
Nov 10, 2009 at 12:13 AM
hey kim, i have a samsung blackjack2. i have NO home phone service or a land line for that matter but i hacked my blackjack and i can connect my phone to computer via data cable or bluetooth PAN(personal access network) and get on full internet just like you would have through any major company. i do paay for the unlimited data plan (but really only 5 gig so its not really unlimited lol) but anyway i just facebook and such and have been using this for 3-4 months and havent heard anything from att. anyway with it being a samsung it might work one yours. i went to myblackjack2.com click on "use phone as a modem" at bottom right on screen and it might shed some light on your situation.
how to connect my chinaphone model tv-E100 to internet?