Help!toshiba laptop problem!!

Closed
nounou123 - Feb 18, 2009 at 04:47 PM
 nounou123 - Feb 19, 2009 at 06:43 AM
Hello,
i JUST bought a toshiba laptop (satellite U300 i think, one of the latest models0 i made the mistake of downloading the new limewire which must have given me a virus.nyhow, now i come to open my laptop it says 'windows error shutdown' or something along the lines of your computer has been shut down to prevent and further damage.it gives me a blue screen first,saying if iv seen this screen before then go to boot menu (pressing f8 i think) if its the first time uv seen it then resart. when i restart it gives me two option, starts windowsnormally or windows repair(recommended) the recommended option just takes me back to the blue screen.i attempt ot press f8 which does nothing, f12 gives me boot menu but i cant even select anything.i cnt start up my computer!!help!i press f8 and i click safe mode the laptop restarts!!!!!!with anythin i do. HELP ME i swear if someone gives me the solution i need n i fix the laptop i will send money payment..this laptops a week old man!!!!!

thanks for reading,please help im clearly desperate
Related:

1 response

milkyway; i dont get it!i am not a computer wizz u must be thinking WTH but i need a good solution with clear explanation.i have no clue what to do n i need to fiz this laptop FAST,i need it for my rural medical work in africa in which im leaving for ON STAURDAY AFTERNOON!!!