Personal files in folder lock and system stolen.

Closed
Venm Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday May 7, 2013 Status Member Last seen May 7, 2013 - May 7, 2013 at 04:45 AM
 Venm - May 7, 2013 at 09:26 AM
My laptop was stolen and in it my personal files in the folder lock. I have two accounts in my system one admin and other standard both password protected and my OS is Win 7. I jumbled my registration number in a simple way.

Are there any chances that the thief can hack my files.

What will happen if the entire hard disk is formatted. Will the files be deleted for good or will the file be intact.

Please inform me.
Related:

1 response

anonymous_96 Posts 4 Registration date Tuesday May 7, 2013 Status Member Last seen May 7, 2013
May 7, 2013 at 08:32 AM
I've no formal expirience in this but I know that they can enter to any of the accounts without any pasword, obviously certain experiece is needed in order to hack or enter.

Also, if your hard drive is formatted all the files will be permanently deleted, but what do you refer when you say that it's for good, I don't get it.
Thank you for the information . What I meant by "for Good' is that will they be deleted permanently including those in the folder lock. or the files in the folder lock will remain intact and the rest being wiped out ? Thats what I meant.