How to recover winmend hide folder file [Closed]
2 Registration date
Saturday August 30, 2014
Member Last seen
September 2, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 at 02:36 PM
- Latest reply:
51376 Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Moderator Last seen
October 29, 2019
Sep 2, 2014 at 06:40 AM
Perhaps you can reinstall the WinMend hide folder software. Setting it up with the same password you used before. That gives you a good chance to recover access to the file.
This trick can not help to recover my hidden folder, even I re-installed that software with same password but it is not showing still
Please not hidden file is in hard disk and virus is effected in hard disk
To help you and prescribe the remedy, I must make a diagnostic and to do so, I require a log.
1. Open this link and download ZHPDiag2 :
(Don't be alarmed is the site is in French, it sometimes happens, the tool will take your system language and allow the download if you get a warning message.)
2. Save the file on your Desktop.
3. Double click on ZHPDiag.exe and follow the installation instructions.
(For Vista and Win 7 users, click right to ensure you execute with admin right)
The tool creates three icons ZHPDiag, MRB, and ZHPFix (If necessary,we will use ZHPFix after log analysis).
4. Double click on the short cut ZHPDiag on your Destktop.
5. If you need to change the language, click on the little house, (bottom right) and change to English
6. Click on Full.
Wait for the tool to finished (maybe a long time)
7. Close ZHPDiag.
8. To transmit the report, click on this link :
9. Search the directory where you installed ZHPDiag (usually C:\desktop\zhpdiag.txt).
10. Select the file ZHPDiag.txt.
11. Click on "upload »
12. Copy the URL and post it here.