No audio device found

Closed
ran.vin2 Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday June 11, 2013 Status Member Last seen June 11, 2013 - Jun 11, 2013 at 07:00 AM
 ran.vin2 - Jun 12, 2013 at 01:59 AM
Hello,

I have installed the MSI Realtek High Definition Audio Driver 6.0.1.6586 on my lenovo pc running on windows XP.

i checked all the settings below

Go to Start->Settings->Control Panel->Adminstrative Tools->Services

Then locate in the list of services "Windows Audio". Open this service

If this service is showing with a Startup type set to Disabled then Select "Automatic" from the drop down list then hit apply. Then click the "Start" button.

If this service is showing with a Startup type set to Manual then Select "Automatic" from the drop down list then hit apply. Then click the "Start" button.

Next Go to Start->Settings->Control Panel->Sounds and Audio Devices then select the Volume Tab then put a tick in the box marked "Place Volume Icon in the Task Bar" then click apply.

but still no audio device found. Could anyone tell me how to rectify this problem
Related:

2 responses

jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Jun 11, 2013 at 08:39 AM
Hello,

Try this 1

Fist make sure that you have installed the correct audio drivers.

Download the drivers from your manufacture's website.

If the problem still exists then first install the "Chipset" drivers and then install

the "Audio" drivers.

Good Luck.
Hello jack4rall,

Thank you for your reply. I resolved the problem in the other way and it is now working fine