Please help, my account got hacked.

Closed
dpham228 Posts 1 Registration date Saturday July 27, 2013 Status Member Last seen July 27, 2013 - Jul 27, 2013 at 09:21 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jul 28, 2013 at 06:43 AM
Hello,

dear guys
my facebook account just got hacked last night. I was chatting online wiht a friend and he sent me a link which i thought was to share photos with me and end up i got locked out of my account.

What horrible is i STILL receieved alerts through my yahoo mail that associates with the fb account, however when i tried searching it back up for forgot password, they can't locate my account. To log in my fb account, i have to use this Deleted@facebook.com but beside it, there's no way i can generate the code to reset password cause i can't even log back in. please help, i've been searching all night and read and tried everything but nothing worked. i have a lot of valuable pics and some other infos which i dont want them to be fallen into the wrong hands of those crazy hackers.

please help, my fb is Deleted@facebook.com

thanks you all

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Jul 28, 2013 at 06:43 AM
Hello,

Try this 1

Click on the below link. You can find all the information

http://www.facebook.com/help/security