Windows 7

Closed
bkay Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday September 4, 2013 Status Member Last seen September 17, 2013 - Sep 4, 2013 at 09:06 AM
bkay Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday September 4, 2013 Status Member Last seen September 17, 2013 - Sep 17, 2013 at 06:19 AM
i recently installed windows 7into my P.C but there is no sound output.Which are the most appropriate drivers to download
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Sep 4, 2013 at 09:11 AM
Good Morning,

Please remember that when you load in a new OS, you must get all of the drivers that are appropirate to your hardware.

It is possible that your hardware may not be Window7 Certified, and therefore will not work. Did you look at those requirements prior to engaging in the task?

Go to your hardware manufactureres website and download the latest drivers. DO NOT forget to run updates, as you may have a barebones build with none of the latest security and such, and you need to update.

Have Fun!

bkay Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday September 4, 2013 Status Member Last seen September 17, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 at 06:19 AM
Thank you very much for your response.Prior to have installing Windows 7 I was initially using it but what happened is when i was performing disk clean-up my system froze for a long time and i eventually reset it .After reset it failed to start and requested the windows 7 installation disk. i inserted the disk and tried to repair but i failed and i eventually formatted my harddrive and installed it.then after installing there was no sound.when i started using my pc ,i was using windows xp then I upgraded to windows vista and then to windows 7.i wwas using realtek AC 97 which i had upraded when i was using windows 7