Dell Inspiron Laptop won't start. Please help!

Closed
Lucy Rosefield Posts 1 Registration date Sunday September 8, 2013 Status Member Last seen September 8, 2013 - Sep 8, 2013 at 06:10 PM
 naren - Dec 21, 2013 at 12:21 AM
I have a Dell Inspiron M5030 and it was working perfectly fine on August 18, 2013 and then the next day when I turned on my computer, it said "Starting windows" and the screen stayed on ALL day! So then I tried to do Startup Repair and it said "Windows Cannot repair this computer automatically" so then I tried everything else that it gave me, still didn't work. Please help!
Related:

1 response

Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
Sep 9, 2013 at 04:11 PM
Hi Lucy Rosefield,

You are receiving this error message because the Operating System is attempting to repair itself however the critical files are damaged or missing so it cannot be repaired. There can be several causes of this problem including a virus/malware attack and corruption of system files.

If the data is backed up it is recommended that you try to restore your computer to factory settings. Please click the below mentioned hyperlink:

PC Restore Instructions

Select the Operating System for which you want the instructions to perform PC Restore (restore factory settings) on you Dell Inspiron M5030 and follow the instructions.

Hope this helps.

To know more about Dell Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Order & Dispatch status -> choose your region US Customers; India Customers. For Dell support videos click Here.
my laptop dell inspiron N5010 is not starting what is theproblem ? please chalk out this problem thanx.